Are you a new Trustee?
Welcome to the world of Age Concern!
Ideally, your Age Concern should have provided you with an induction which will have included:
1. A chat with the Chief Officer and Chair of the Trustee Board
2. An opportunity to visit services run by your Age Concern
3. Copies of various documents including:
- Constitution/Memorandum and Articles
- Annual Report and Accounts from previous year
- Any recent newsletters
- The Minutes and Reports from recent Board meetings
Other documents you might find useful to read are:
Why not join us on an "All About Age Concern Course"?
In the region we run an introductory course which contains information on:
- What is Age Concern
- Introduction to the Federation
- What does Age Concern England do
- Current issues affecting Age Concerns
- How Age Concern works with older people
To find out more, please contact Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not look at the links for other websites providing information for Trustees on the main Trustee website page, or why not join up to a Discussion forum?